Updated Afib News from the European Society of Cardiology 2020 Congress
New Atrial Fibrillation Science Presented at the ESC Congress 2020: The Digital Experience
Updated September 7, 2020
- Summary: The latest atrial fibrillation science from the European Society of Cardiology 2020 Congress
- Reading time: 1–2 minutes
The European Society of Cardiology Congress 2020: The Digital Experience was streamed from a studio in Amsterdam last week.
The 2019 ESC Congress in Paris was the largest ESC Congress ever, with more than 33,000 attendees. But, this 2020 ESC Digital Congress had more than 116,000 registrations, making this groundbreaking science available to clinicians around the globe.
The Congress featured plenty of new atrial fibrillation science, including new afib guidelines and quality indicators, and results from several afib clinical trials.
We have the following stories from ESC now posted:
- “The European Society of Cardiology presented New Afib Guidelines and Quality Indicators”
- “Results from the EAST-AFNET Trial were presented at the European Society of Cardiology Congress”
- “STOP-AF FIRST and Cryo-FIRST Cryoballoon Ablation Trial results were presented at the 2020 European Society of Cardiology Congress”