Watch Replays of the Get In Rhythm. Stay In Rhythm.™ Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference, from the comfort of your home
September 26, 2016
- Summary: Get access to the Livestream Replays from the Get In Rhythm. Stay In Rhythm.™ Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference so you can watch 16 hours of content from the world’s top afib experts from the comfort of your home.
- Reading time: 2 minutes.
The 2016 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.™ Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference was the event of the year for Afib Patients and their loved ones.
Now, we are excited to announce that the livestream replays of the conference are available, which means you can watch from the comfort of your home!
We know what we’re sharing has the potential to change the way you live with Afib. Our mission is to help you prevent an Afib-related stroke, while improving your quality of life.
The livestream replays allow us to reach as many people as possible, ensuring we live that mission.
When you watch the livestream replays, you’ll get 16 full hours of amazing content you can’t get anywhere else.
This 2.5-day conference brought together some of the world’s top experts on Afib to share the most up-to-date information about Afib treatment and management … and to answer patients’ biggest questions.
StopAfib.org, the event organizer, is a non-profit organization created by patients for patients, which means that the information at this patient conference is easy to understand and tailored to those who live with this condition.
Get Your Life Back
If your Afib disrupts your work, your life, your play, and/or your family, then watching the conference replays will help you get your life back! The purpose of this conference was to help patients and their families learn what they need to know to better understand Afib, manage treatment, and possibly even get rid of Afib altogether.
Our All-Star Faculty
We brought together a team of world-renowned Afib experts. These are the experts doctors learn from at medical conferences. They’re researchers, visionaries, and doctors who are in the trenches, using what works now, and innovating solutions for the future.
Get Life-Changing Information<<< Watch the Livestream Now
What This Livestream Replay Has to Offer
For only $197, which is less than you might pay for a doctor or emergency room visit, you get:
- Access to Livestream Replays of the Entire Event
Enjoy 16 full hours of content, and hear great questions from attendees and our expert’s answers. ($297 Value)
- Access to Edited Videos of the Entire Event (When Available)
Watch edited videos of all event presentations at your convenience. ($297 Value)
- Learn From the Comfort of Your Home
Watch the event without leaving your house … and watch the replays at your convenience. (Priceless.)
“The information I received at the 2015 conference saved my life. I left empowered and educated on how to get my life back.”
Keanan – Attendee
This Livestream Replay is for you if:
- Your afib disrupts your work, your life, your play, or your family
- You are frustrated from trying to live with your afib
- You are afraid that your afib may lead to a stroke, heart failure, or dementia
- You have questions about what you can do to manage your afib
- You want to get rid of your afib and get your life back
Why wait? Why put off taking back control of your health and your life?
Learn from the Experts<<< Get Livestream Replays Now