Watch replays of the entire Afib Patient Conference, now, at no cost
September 1, 2018
- Summary: Watch replays of the entire 2018 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm. Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference for no cost
- Reading time: 3–4 minutes.
The 2018 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.® Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference is in the books, and as always, it was a resounding success! We heard from so many attendees who learned new information they can use to get their lives back.
Attendees like Rob, who said:
“It was an indisputable fantastic symposium. The world-renowned doctors were second to none, not only in their individual lectures but in the Q&A sessions, too. It is worth watching the stream time and again.”
“This was my third year here. I thought this was the best and most informative I have attended so far. All of the speakers were outstanding and complementary.”
Whether you attended live or couldn’t make it to Dallas this year, thanks to a one-time underwriting from Bayer we’re able to offer replays of the entire conference at no cost.
If you’d like to see them, here’s how to access the Livestream Replays:
- Enter your name and email address here.
- Check your email for confirmation of registration, and for the link and password that will give you access to the livestream replays.
- Visit the link, enter your password, and begin watching.
Again, if you were there with us live, this is a unique opportunity for you to catch what you missed, or to re-watch certain presentations. If you missed it, you can now watch the conference in its entirety … all from the comfort of your home or office, and at no cost.
The information shared during the conference was so important, so I recommend taking us up on this special opportunity.
To your health,
Mellanie True Hills
For Patients By Patients
P.S. If you’d like a refresher of the content we covered during the 2018 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.® Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference, see the schedule below. Then, register your name and email address here:
Session 1: Managing Afib Risk Factors
• Welcome — Mellanie True Hills, CSP
• Managing Afib Risk Factors — Oussama Wazni, MD
• Managing Afib through Lifestyle, and Gender Differences — Andrea Russo, MD
Session 2: Managing Afib
• Sinus Rhythm: Bridge to the Future — Eric Prystowsky, MD
• Digital Health and Monitoring of Afib — Oussama Wazni, MD
Session 3: Afib Stroke Prevention
• Medications for Preventing Strokes — Andrea Russo, MD
• Devices for Preventing Strokes — Christopher Ellis, MD
Session 4: Panel Discussion: Getting the Best Care
• Mellanie True Hills, CSP, Moderator
• Christopher Ellis, MD
• Eric Prystowsky, MD
• Andrea Russo, MD
• Oussama Wazni, MD
• Wrap Up
Session 1: Catheter Ablation Procedures & Tools
• Who is a Candidate for Ablation and What to Expect — Wendy Tzou, MD
• Tools, Techniques, and Procedures for Afib Ablation — Douglas Packer, MD
Session 2: Catheter Ablation Evolution and Trials
• Evolution of Afib and How to Ablate It — Andrea Natale, MD
• What Does CABANA Tell Us and Where Are We Going with Ablation? — Douglas Packer, MD
Session 3: Surgery for Atrial Fibrillation
• Indications for Afib Surgery & Open Chest/Concomitant Maze — Kelley Hutcheson, MD
• Mini Maze and Hybrid/Convergent Procedures — Randall Wolf, MD
Session 4: How to Choose the Right Procedure
• Surgeons and Electrophysiologists
• Patient Advocates: Their Role with the FDA and in Research — Debbe McCall
• Wrap Up — Mellanie True Hills, CSP
Session 1: Lifestyle Topics
• Supplements and Food and Drug Interactions — Scott Freeland, PharmD
• Get Your Life Back in Rhythm — Becky Sansbury, MDiv
Session 2: Living with Afib, Takeaways, and Closing — Mellanie True Hills, CSP
P.P.S. We are so grateful for all our generous conference sponsors who made the 2018 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.® Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference possible. They included the Bristol-Myers Squibb–Pfizer Alliance, Bayer, AtriCure, Biosense Webster, Boston Scientific, Medtronic, Sanofi, SentreHEART, and Abbott. This year, Bayer offered to underwrite the livestream—a unique situation that we may not have again.
So if you weren’t able to attend the conference live, I highly recommend catching these FREE replays.