Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Videos of 2012: Most Popular StopAfib.org Afib and Stroke Prevention Videos
By Melissa Moss
- Summary: StopAfib.org unveils the Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Videos of 2012, indicating that patients are focused on atrial fibrillation ablation and surgical procedures, afib stroke prevention, new afib guidelines, sleep apnea, and afib medications, including rate control and rhythm control.
- Approximate reading time: 3–5 minutes
December 26, 2012 — Today, StopAfib.org is pleased to announce the Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Videos of 2012. This follows our recent announcement of the Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Articles of 2012.
2012 Most Viewed Afib Videos at StopAfib.org
Today we unveil our Top Ten Most Viewed Videos for 2012 at StopAfib.org. Unless noted otherwise, the video was released in 2012.
- FIRM Catheter Ablation of Atrial Fibrillation Can Stop Afib in Minutes — Video Interview with Dr. Sanjiv Narayan
- Why Aspirin Should Not Be Used for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Prevention — Video Interview with Dr. Albert Waldo
- New 2012 HRS/EHRA/ECAS Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Guidelines presented by Dr. Hugh Calkins — Video
- New Atrial Fibrillation Treatments and Rate vs. Rhythm Control for Afib — Video Interview with Dr. James Reiffel”
- Noted Electrophysiologist and Ablation Pioneer Discusses New Findings About Atrial Fibrillation and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (2009)
- How to Choose Between Rate Control and Rhythm Control for Atrial Fibrillation — Video Interview with Dr. Eric Prystowsky
- Dr. Daniel Singer Discusses Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Prevention Anticoagulants — Video
- These two videos share a page:
- Surgeon Discusses Evolution and Future of Atrial Fibrillation (2009)
- Evolution of Mini Maze Procedure for Atrial Fibrillation and Efficacy Compared to Catheter Ablation — Video Interview with Dr. Randall Wolf
2012 Most Viewed StopAfib YouTube Videos
- Atrial Fibrillation & FIRM Ablation — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Sanjiv Narayan
- Atrial Fibrillation Antiarrhythmic Drugs — StopAfib.org interviews Prof. John Camm
- Atrial Fibrillation, Stroke Prevention, & Aspirin Use — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Albert Waldo
- Atrial Fibrillation & Catheter Ablation–StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Sanjiv Narayan
- New Afib Drug Treatments & Rhythm Control Use — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. James Reiffel
- Atrial Fibrillation & Coumadin® Replacements — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Manish Shah
- Atrial Fibrillation Hybrid Procedures–StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Andrea Natale
- Atrial Fibrillation, Coumadin®, & the CHADS2 Score — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Manish Shah
- Atrial Fibrillation & Anticoagulants — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Daniel Singer
- Atrial Fibrillation Treatment Options — Dr. James Edgerton consults on Afib treatment with patient
Also, see our companion list of top articles: Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Articles of 2012.
Disclaimer: Companies mentioned on this site may or may not be donors to StopAfib.org but no one receives favored treatment in coverage as atrial fibrillation patients are our first priority.