StopAfib.org Participates in New Video Series About Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke Risk
September 29, 2013
- Summary: Video about the top things you need to know when taking an anticoagulant is launched for World Heart Day
- Reading and watching time is 5 minutes
Mellanie True Hills, founder and CEO of StopAfib.org, helped in the development of a series of educational videos about atrial fibrillation and stroke risk for those living with afib.
Mellanie appears in The Top Things You Need to Know When Taking an Anticoagulant video, which is being launched for World Heart Day on September 29.
In addition to Mellanie, this educational series includes Eve Knight (Anticoagulation Europe), Trudie Lobban and Jo Jerrome (Atrial Fibrillation Association), and Professor John Camm (St. Georges Hospital), who is a member of our Global Medical Advisory Board.
The series includes these videos, with more to come:
- The top things you need to know when taking an anticoagulant
- Reducing your stroke risk in atrial fibrillation
- Treatments for stroke prevention in atrial fibrillation
Note: These videos are intended for those outside of the United States, and were underwritten by Boehringer Ingelheim.
Disclaimer: Patients come first at StopAfib.org. While Boehringer Ingelheim is a donor, which allows us to create unbiased content for you, we believe that the content of these videos is also important for afib patients to know.