StopAfib.org Atrial Fibrillation Blog Nominated for Wellsphere People’s Health Blogger Award
January 20, 2009 8:42 AM CT
StopAfib.org’s Atrial Fibrillation Blog was nominated for the Wellsphere People’s Health Blogger Awards. Thank you to all who have voted for us.
Voting continues until January 31, 2009, so if you haven’t had a chance, it only takes a minute or less to do so following the directions below.
Being one of the winners would help us raise awareness of atrial fibrillation. The voting takes place at the Wellsphere Community site. If you’ve never been there, you’ll need to sign up while voting – just follow these steps:
- Go to the Atrial Fibrillation Blog and click on the orange “Vote Now” button
- At the Wellsphere page, go to the “Not a member yet? Sign up” section
- Type in your e-mail address, a screen name to use (perhaps your name), and a password (twice) that you’d like to use
- Type the numbers or characters you see in the big box into the text box to their right
- Press the orange “Submit My Vote” button to sign you up and submit your vote at the same time — that’s it.
Thanks for your support and help in raising awareness of afib.