Stay up to date on Atrial Fibrillation at StopAfib.org
November 12, 2007 6:26 AM CT
How can you stay up to date on what’s happening in the world of atrial fibrillation? Check out the new features and stories at StopAfib.org’s Afib News & Events.
- New Feature: Atrial Fibrillation News Feed
StopAfib.org has just added a news feed of the latest atrial fibrillation articles from Yahoo! News and news wires. Keep up with afib happenings – check it out daily.
- News from StopAfib.org includes the following new stories:
- Review of the new book, The Surgeons, by Charles Morris. This book takes you behind the scenes with world-renowned heart surgeons, including Dr. Craig Smith, who did the quadruple bypass on former President Bill Clinton, and Dr. Mehmet Oz, well-known author of three New York Times best-sellers and regular contributor to Oprah. A fascinating read!
- Reports on atrial fibrillation-related clinical trials from the American Heart Association’s Scientific Sessions 2007
- Resources of note to check out, teleseminars to listen to, and upcoming events to attend.
Find all of this, and more, at StopAfib.org’s Afib News & Events