Special Discount on AfibAlert® Standalone Heart Monitor for Detecting Atrial Fibrillation
April 28, 2015
- Summary: Special discount for AfibAlert®, an FDA-approved standalone heart monitor for detecting atrial fibrillation.
- Reading time: 2–3 minutes
StopAfib.org is pleased to provide you with discounts on the AfibAlert® handheld ECG Monitor.
The AfibAlert®, by Lohman Technologies, is an FDA-approved (US only) standalone (no phone needed) heart monitor for detecting afib. It is portable and easy to use, and takes accurate ECG readings.
Patients can use AfibAlert® to take readings and transmit them to their physician or to a specialized receiving center for interpretation. It is designed for the patient whose atrial fibrillation comes and goes (called paroxysmal).
For more information on AfibAlert®, visit http://www.lohmantech.com/store/.
The AfibAlert® is regularly $349 for the device with a one year warranty and one year of web access. Or for $449 you get the device, an accessory kit case with lead cable and wrist bands, and a three year warranty and three years of web access.
Lohman Technologies is offering a SPECIAL $100 DISCOUNT just for the StopAfib community. Use coupon code AFIBAWARE when you place your order to get your $100 discount. And to top that off, shipping is FREE.
The AfibAlert® also features a 30-day Money Back Guarantee!
Please follow the steps below to purchase AfibAlert® at your special price. You will need a VALID PRESCRIPTION to receive your device.
- Visit the AfibAlert Store and click on VIEW DETAILS foryour preferred device.
- Click on ADD TO CART, and then click on VIEW CART at the top of the page.
- Enter the discount code AFIBAWARE and click the ENTER PROMO CODE button to apply the discount to your purchase.
- Click the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button.
- Enter your billing and shipping details, and if you have it, enter your prescription information in the Medical Information section.
- Select your preferred payment method—check or credit card/PayPal—and then click the BLACK BUTTON to complete your order.
If you need to submit your prescription, you may either:
- Fax to (262) 820-1509 – or –
- Email to [email protected]
Limited time only. Offer expires September 30, 2015.