Online educational seminar, ACT (Anti-Coagulation Therapy) Now, to be October 15, 2013
October 14, 2013
- Summary: Attend ACT (Anti-Coagulation Therapy) Now, a free educational seminar on October 15, 2013. StopAfib.org founder, Mellanie True Hills, will be one of the panelists.
- Reading time is approximately 2 minutes
ACT (Anti-Coagulation Therapy) Now, a free educational seminar for afib patients and their caregivers, will be presented on Tuesday, October 15. The panel of experts includes:
- Alan K. Jacobson, MD, Staff Cardiologist and Director of Anticoagulation Services at the Loma Linda VA Medical Center and Loma Linda University School of Medicine in Southern California.
- Sarah A. Spinler, PharmD, Professor of Clinical Pharmacy at the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy, University of the Sciences in Philadelphia.
- Mellanie True Hills, heart disease survivor, advocate, award-winning author, and founder and CEO of American Foundation for Women’s Health and StopAfib.org
- Monica Reinagel, MS, LN, CNS, Board-certified, licensed nutritionist, professionally trained chef, host of The Nutrition Diva Podcast, and author of the popular book Nutrition Diva’s Secrets for a Healthy Diet
There are two options for participating on Tuesday, October 15, 2013:
- Attend a local event at 3:00 pm ET in these cities: New York, NY; Birmingham, AL; Houston, TX; and Chicago, IL; or
- Watch the seminar online at either of these times:
- 3:00 pm – 4:15 pm ET (12:00 pm – 1:15 pm PT)
- 8:00 pm – 9:15 pm ET (5:00 pm – 6:15 pm PT)
This program is being presented by Boehringer Ingelheim.
Disclaimer: Patients come first at StopAfib.org. While Boehringer Ingelheim is a donor, which allows us to create unbiased content for you, we believe that the content of this program is valuable information for afib patients.