New StopAfib.org Website: Info for Those with Atrial Fibrillation
Check out the latest on our new afib patient website
November 16, 2021
- Summary: New StopAfib.org Website Features Information for Those with Atrial Fibrillation.
- Reading time: 2 minutes
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new StopAfib.org website. If you haven’t been to the site lately, please check it out. There may even be things there that you didn’t know about.
On the menu, you’ll find the following topics:
- Learn about afib—what is afib, why is it a problem, and quality of life issues from afib
- Managing afib—treating afib with medications, lifestyle, and how to create an effective healthcare team
- Procedures for afib—treatments such as electrical cardioversion, catheter ablation, surgical procedures (maze and mini maze), hybrid ablation, and left atrial appendage occlusion
- Patient stories—about patients living with afib and their solutions, including our founder’s afib story
- Resources—useful resources such as the afib glossary, patient and caregiver resources, and videos
- Find afib services—find doctors, hospitals, and afib or arrhythmia centers that specialize in treating atrial fibrillation
- Blog—read guest posts and opinion pieces
- News and events—news, events, audios, and video interviews with top afib doctors. This part of the site contains a wealth of information. If you’re signed up for the newsletter, it will alert you to new afib stories here.
- StopAfib Forum—ask questions and discuss afib with others worldwide or just in your local area.
We hope you’ll have a look around and check out the new and updated content. Get started on our new home page.