New Resources for Afib Patients at StopAfib.org
October 5, 2007 6:29 AM CT
New Resources in News & Events
- Special offer on Heart-Healthy Living magazine for StopAfib.org guests – 2 years for the price of 1
- FDA updates related to atrial fibrillation and warfarin
- New resource, HeartPodcast.org, featuring video podcasts on managing heart rhythm disorders
- On October 10, you’re invited to join the Patient’s Experience conversation on Women Living on Beta Blockers
Find these, and more, at News & Events
More Afib Services Providers
New afib services providers are being added daily to our Atrial Fibrillation Services Locator. If you are looking for cardiologists, electrophysiologists, cardiothoracic surgeons, hospitals, heart hospitals, or arrhythmia centers that provide atrial fibrillation services, start your search here by clicking on Find Afib Services or Locate Help (US map).
Please help us grow this resource by:
- Providing a positive patient review of an afib services provider – click on Contact Us (top of page).
- Listing your afib services – click on List Your Afib Services (US map)
Please pass the word to others who are looking for resources or can help us grow this resource to benefit you.
We hope you’ll find these resources to be useful. Please let us know what you think.
Wishing you good health and normal sinus rhythm.
By patients, for patients