New issue of the Journal of Atrial Fibrillation
September 23, 2008 6:23 AM CT
The third issue of the Journal of Atrial Fibrillation is now available. A new addition this issue is the patient-friendly abstract.
Here are the topics in this issue:
- Underutilization of Warfarin Therapy in Elderly Patients with Atrial Fibrillation – Fear or False Sense of Security!
- Echocardiographic Predictors of Symptomatic Atrial Fibrillation In Patients with Rheumatic Mitral Stenosis and Normal Sinus Rhythm
- Left atrial image registration to guide catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation: In the eye of the technology
- Cardiac Image Registration
- Sinus Node Dysfunction in Atrial Fibrillation: Cause or Effect?
- Impact of Smoking on the Atrial Substrate Characteristics in Patients with Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Fibrillation and Atrial Septal Defect: Taming of the Scylla and Charybdis
- Physical Activity and Incidence of Atrial Fibrillation in Older Adults: The Cardiovascular Health Study
- GIANT Flutter Waves in ECG Lead V1: a Marker of Pulmonary Hypertension