New, complimentary webinar: What you need to know about the CABANA Trial
April 5, 2019
- Summary: Watch this complimentary webinar on the CABANA Trial featuring world-renowned electrophysiologist Douglas Packer, MD
- Reading time: 2 minutes
Since its completion, the CABANA Trial has gotten a lot of attention. You may have heard or read about it and wondered what its findings may mean for your own situation and treatment.
Sometimes, sorting through all the information you’re hearing can feel a bit overwhelming—especially when a lot of it is just opinion or baseless conclusions written by those who haven’t seen the actual data.
That’s why we decided to host a brand-new, complimentary webinar, What Afib Patients Should Know About the CABANA Trial, with CABANA Principal Investigator Douglas Packer, MD to set the record straight.
Dr. Packer is a world-renowned Mayo Clinic Afib Expert, and I spoke with him about why the CABANA Trial is so important and why its results are significant.
You can access this webinar, at no cost, here:
If you’ve attended a Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.® Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference in the recent past, you’ve heard Dr. Packer speak, so you already know how valuable the information is that he shares. Plus, he is so much fun to listen to! Last year, we bestowed him with the Eric N. Prystowsky, MD Advocate for Patients Award for his contributions to afib patients, especially through his work leading the landmark CABANA Trial.
When you go to the link above and sign up to watch the replay for this important webinar, you can expect to discover:
- What the CABANA Trial is, and what it revealed about the effectiveness and safety of catheter ablation and patient quality of life.
- The trial’s important implications for afib patients, including specific sub-groups, such as age, gender, and other medical conditions.
- Which aspects of the CABANA Trial caused controversy, the truth behind the stories, and Dr. Packer’s expert take on all of it.
- What impact the trial may have on treatment guidelines and future research.
- And more.
Plus, you’ll get a sneak peek at what Dr. Packer will share at the 2019 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.® Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference August 9–11 in Dallas, Texas.
Go here now to watch the replay, at no cost:
Watch the replay to get relevant information about the CABANA Trial and its implications.
To your health,
Mellanie True Hills
P.S. Our intent in providing this webinar is to give you the facts about the CABANA Trial, directly from the Principal Investigator, so you can more easily sort through the information and make informed decisions about your treatment and care. Be sure to watch the replay by signing up here for What Afib Patients Should Know About the CABANA Trial: