Discount on the HeartCheck PEN
January 31, 2014
- Summary: Members of the StopAfib.org patient community receive a special discount on the HeartCheck PEN
- Reading time: 1–2 minutes
The HeartCheck PEN, from CardioComm Solutions, takes accurate ECG readings in 30 seconds. Simply hold the device in your hands and press “start” to capture an ECG recording using the electrical signals produced through your fingers.
Using the free software provided, connect the device to your computer to print, email, or transmit the recordings to a 24/7 SMART Monitoring Center where a licensed physician will interpret your ECG and provide a report back in less than an hour. [Note: Not MAC IOS compatible.]
The HeartCheck PEN has been approved by the FDA, Health Canada, and CE.
For more information on the Heart Check PEN, visit www.theheartcheck.com.
Features and Benefits of the HeartCheck PEN include:
- Quick and easy to use
- Small, light and portable
- Stores up to 20 recordings
- Free ECG management software included
- 24/7 SMART Monitoring ECG interpretations available in less than 2 hour
- 1 Free physician interpretation included with purchase
The regular price of the HeartCheck PEN is $259, but CardioComm Solutions is offering a special $20 discount to members of the StopAfib community. Use coupon code STOPAFIB during check-out to save $20 off the regular price. ($20 from each sale will be donated to StopAfib.org.)
Follow the HeartCheck PEN directions below to place your order. Please follow these steps carefully.
HOW TO BUY THE HEARTCHECK PEN:
NO PRESCRIPTION NEEDED
- Visit the HeartCheck PEN page and click the ORDER NOW button.
- Enter your contact email, billing / shipping address and select the CONTINUE TO NEXT STEP button to proceed.
- Enter the discount code STOPAFIB and click the APPLY button to apply the discount to your purchase.
- Select your shipping method.
- Enter your credit card information or select PayPal and select the COMPLETE MY PURCHASE button to complete the sale.
If you encounter problems with placing your order, call CardioComm at +1-416-977-9425 or Toll Free from the U.S. & Canada at 1-877-977-9425.