2018 Priceless StopAfib.org Resources for Those Living with Atrial Fibrillation
December 19, 2018
- Summary: These 2018 resources from StopAfib.org are priceless if you or a loved one have atrial fibrillation
- Reading time: 2 minutes
Here are some of our favorite resources of 2018 for atrial fibrillation patients and their loved ones…
- Webinar: Expert Advice to Get the Right Treatment for You: How to Work with Your Doctor and Your Insurance to Receive the Medications and Care You Need — Featuring renowned Cardiac Electrophysiologist Eric N. Prystowsky, MD
- Livestream replays: 2018 Get in Rhythm. Stay in Rhythm.® Atrial Fibrillation Patient Conference — fifteen hours of video presentations and panels by the world’s foremost afib experts
- Webinar: Discover Your Options for Reducing Your Stroke Risk When Blood Thinners Are Not an Option — Featuring Christopher Ellis, MD
- The Transformative Power of Understanding and Trust in Afib Care — Published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology
To help us continue to provide you with invaluable resources such as these, please consider giving this year. Even the smallest donation of $5 or $10 helps make a difference. When you click, you can set your donation to any amount you choose.
If you’re not already receiving our email newsletter, you can sign up for it at the top of this page.
Also, see our previous Favorite StopAfib.org Resources for Those Living with Atrial Fibrillation.