Afib News & Events
Sign up for our Afib Newsletter at the top of the page
Get our StopAfib.org Update Newsletter to Discover What's New in Atrial Fibrillation
Would you like to learn about the latest innovations and advances in atrial fibrillation, or about events and news related to a fib? Then sign up for the StopAfib.org Update to get information about what's new in atrial fibrillation. You'll get information for afib patients by afib patients.
Go to the Newsletter Sign Up box at the top of the page.
You can unsubscribe at any time, and you don't have to sign up to access the wealth of atrial fibrillation information at this site. We're here to help you overcome your atrial fibrillation.
Once you've signed up to receive the latest afib news and have received our thank you for signing up page, then check out the rest of our site — choose any of the following items from the menu on the right side of the page. Or if you prefer to sign up later (on the right side of any page), just click on any link below to access that part of the site.
- What is afib? — afib causes, risk factors, triggers, symptoms, and diagnosis
- Why is afib a problem? — stroke and other risks from afib
- Can afib be managed? — treating afib with medications and cardioversions
- Can afib be cured? — treatments and cures, such as catheter ablation, maze surgery (Cox-Maze III cut-and-sew), maze surgical ablation (Cox-Maze IV), and mini maze surgery
- Patient stories — about patients living with a fib and their cures
- News and events — news, events, audios, and videos
- Patient and caregiver resources — afib-related sites and discussion forums for patients and caregivers and the Afib Glossary
- Find afib services — find doctors, hospitals, and a fib or arrhythmia centers that specialize in treating atrial fibrillation