Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Videos of 2011: Most Popular StopAfib.org Afib and Stroke Videos
Top 2011 afib video topics: Stroke prevention, CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc, warfarin, Coumadin, dabigatran, rivaroxaban, sleep apnea, catheter ablation, and maze procedure
- Summary: StopAfib.org unveils the Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Videos of 2011, indicating the priorities of the afib community this year.
- Approximate reading time: 2 minutes
December 28, 2011 — Today, StopAfib.org announces the first of our Top Ten Lists, the Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Videos of 2011.
2011 Most Viewed Afib Videos at StopAfib.org
Today we unveil our Top Ten Most Viewed Videos for 2011 at StopAfib.org. The top video is returning at number one, largely because of the importance of the topic but also because it is listed in our Get Started Learning About Atrial Fibrillation Guide. Therefore, we have expanded this list to eleven. Unless otherwise noted, the video was released in 2011.
- Do You Need Coumadin: Your CHADS2 Score (2008)
- Noted Electrophysiologist and Ablation Pioneer Discusses New Findings About Atrial Fibrillation and Obstructive Sleep Apnea (2009)
- Dr. Matthew Reynolds Discusses Quality of Life After Atrial Fibrillation Catheter Ablation — Video
- Dr. Pierre Jais on Whether Long-Term Catheter Ablation Results are "Sobering" or "Encouraging" — Video
- Dr. Elaine Hylek Reviews New Novel Anticoagulants for Atrial Fibrillation Stroke Prevention — Video
- Johns Hopkins Electrophysiologist, Dr. Hugh Calkins, On Updating the Atrial Fibrillation Ablation Guidelines — Video
- Dr. Kenneth Ellenbogen on Stroke Prevention Drugs and Fish Oil for Atrial Fibrillation — Video (2010)
- Surgeon Dr. James Edgerton Discusses Evolution and Future of Atrial Fibrillation Maze Procedure (2009)
- Dr. John Sirak Discusses the 5-Box Total Thoracoscopic Maze Procedure for Atrial Fibrillation — Video (2010)
- Professor Gregory Lip Discusses CHA2DS2-VASc Tool for Predicting Stroke Risk in Atrial Fibrillation — Video
- Bonus (released mid-December): Atrial Fibrillation Focal and Rotor Catheter Ablations Show High Success Rates — Video Interview with Dr. Sanjiv Narayan About the FIRM Trial
2011 Most Viewed StopAfib YouTube Videos
- Atrial Fibrillation Antiarrhythmic Drugs — StopAfib.org interviews Prof. John Camm
- Susan Lucci & Helmut Huber Get Serious about Atrial Fibrillation & Stroke
- Atrial Fibrillation & Coumadin® Replacements — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Manish Shah
- Atrial Fibrillation Hybrid Procedures — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Andrea Natale
- Atrial Fibrillation Ablation — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. David Wilber
- Atrial Fibrillation, Coumadin®, & the CHADS2 Score — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Manish Shah
- Atrial Fibrillation Catheter Ablation Techniques — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Vivek Reddy
- Atrial Fibrillation Catheter Ablation Trial — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Steven Hao
- Atrial Fibrillation & Stroke Facts — Take a Stand Video
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery — StopAfib.org interviews Dr. Michael Argenziano (Part 1)
Also see our companion list of top articles: Top Ten Atrial Fibrillation Articles of 2011
Disclaimer: Companies mentioned on this site may or may not be donors to StopAfib.org but no one receives favored treatment in coverage as atrial fibrillation patients are our first priority.